15 December 2006

1/2 over the moon

Course results came out today. Excellent result for my art history course: a fall-off-my-chair 91! Cannot believe it! Greek not so great, a very mediocre 56. That's what I get for leaving it all to the last minute and trying to relearn a very complex language in a month. (If you don't remember, last year I decided to "throw" the exam and get a resit for this year. Did I spend the intervening time faithfully studying? Um ... no.) C'est la vie, but still, I have no one to blame but myself. It's a little frustrating because it's not a matter of ability, but time management. After seven years of university study, I still have not tamed the beast of procrastination and taking on too much. Nevertheless, absolutely totally and completely over the moon about art history result. Feel all smart and shit.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Walaka said...

Congratulations!

And happy landings...

 
At December 18, 2006 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Nedra - you are too cool for school! CONGRATULATIONS on the top result.
Karen x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home