El Gordo
After 12 years of buying tickets for the special Christmas lottery drawing, most commonly known as "El Gordo" (the fat one), I finally won more than just my money back: 50 euros on a 10-euro ticket. I only bought half a décimo, which is one tenth of a number, should have bought the whole thing! Lovely number, 02335. I put it down to the luck of the Irish, as I shared my ticket with Séamus, of the green persuasion. I even did the obligatory rubbing the ticket on a bald man's head, or at least second best, a man's bald spot!Labels: Spain




4 Comments:
So, what did you win? 50 bucks? 5 bucks? 5,000 bucks? I'm confused.
I got 50 euros. A full number wins 1000 euros, so a décimo gets 100 euros. Aye and verily, 'til confusing. It's even more confusing with the regular lottery, which has series and some other crazy shit.
I am so jealous! Who do you think you are, BTW?
So how come 43 isn't doing better than he is if rubbing bald heads is so darn lucky?
http://www.rense.com/general63/bushm.htm
Yeah we won!! Although it is a good job I read your blog cos when I checked the number still wasn't showing as a prize number so I have been sitting here in Blighty not realising that I am 100€ better off!
Post a Comment
<< Home